Episode 55 – 4.15.2011
- Free reading program for preschool and elementary aged students. They can read, listen and enjoy interactive picture books, all on the computer. There is even an option to personalize a book where the child can become the star of the book!
- Each one has great illustrations, music and sound effects, which makes the stories more enjoyable for everyone and making kids more engaged.
- The narrators of each story act as a personal reading coach to your child. With a clear voice and highlighted words, you can practice vocabulary, too. Clicking on the underlined words will allow you to hear the word repeated and brings a picture that will act as an additional learning tool for that word.
- This articles reviews the pros and cons of online education
- Online education is cost-effective compare to traditional instruction and allows students flexibility in their learning and an extensive variety of class choices
- Monster Mix & Match
- Highlights Hidden Pictures
- I SPY Spooky Mansion
- 10,500+ Cool Facts
- The Philadelphia School District is offering parents classes to help advance their skills so that parents can be more involved in the students’ learning
- The program empowers parents to achieve their personal academic and non-academic goals
e-Learning Today TV – View in iTunes