Episode 32 Fri, Oct. 29, 2010
- Episode Length: 10 minutes, 53 seconds
- Previous episode – Children’s Online Footprint
Feature of the Week – “Shout” by Microsoft
- Technology Based learning to teach environmental issues
Watch and Learn – Halloween Safety Tips
- Hannah Barbera (Scooby Doo, The Flinstones) video for safety on Halloween
- Gives children examples of situations they may be in and the appropriate action to take
- Uses famous characters and cartoons as models
- Great resource to show children in the classroom or at home before Halloween
Article – No more Facebook for Teachers
- Teachers are not allow to use Facebook in a School in Massachussettes to friend students.
E-Freebies – 4 Spooktacular Halloween Sites
- Ben & Jerry’s Spooky Halloween Site
- Blackdog’s Halloween Party
- Halloween with Boowa and Kwala
- The Kidz Page
So, What Do You Know?
- The largest chocolate bar in the world weighed 9,702 pounds.
- They stopped making red M&Ms for TEN YEARS.