Episode 30 – Fri., Oct. 15, 2010
- DPS created at the request of parents with advanced children, a class for students in K that are above that level and possibly beyond reading
- The student are challenged all the way to 5th grade and it doesn’t add additional cost to the district
- Story of Deborah Kelly, and her school, the Harlem Village Academy
- Education activist with strong opinions about equal education for all students
- Focuses on teachers and their freedom to teach in different styles
- The academy, which started with just two fifth grade classes, now has three schools that serve more than 700 children in low income areas of New York City.
Article – Skype and Facebook Now Together
- The new version of Skype allows subscribers to see their Facebook News Feeds and updates
- Comments, likes, and wall post are also available
- Download the new version at this link
- Domo Animate
So, What Do You Know?