Episode 41 – 1.06.2011
- Researchers working with video games and systems to encourage exercise in kids
- Using fun games to get kids moving and active
- Has results of better performance in the classroom
Motivates kids to go outside and play more
- Roslyn High School on Long Island purchased 47 iPads in December for both students and teachers.
- Grants for iPads are now given in many districts around the country. Some states, such as
Illinois, Virginia, California, and Arizona already started implementing the use of iPads in their schools and classrooms.
- Tweezzle Lite
- Chicktionary Lite
- Paper Toss
- Touch Physics Lite
CES – Consumer Electronic Show (Jan 6-9, 2011)
- Tablets everywhere, about 80 different types for all different uses (professional, educational, leisure, etc)
- Accessories including projectors and tons of apps for them
e-Learning Today TV – View in iTunes