Episode29 – Fri., Oct. 8, 2010
- The Living Through Learning Foundation, a non-profit organized based in New Jersey work with educators to help students with chronic illness attend classes online.
- The organization works with several partners and education specialist at hospitals to provide students with resources to continue learning.
- Nonprofit organization Nanhi Kali joined with cultural movement agency StrawberryFrog to produce an interactive web series
- The series is based on contributions and only continues with the help of donations
- Based on real life struggle of a young Indian girl trying to earn an education
- This money will be used towards classes, books and other school essentials for the girls in India.
- Blackberry announced next year will be releasing a new tablet pc that will have Multitasking, Flash, and dual cameras with video conferencing.
- It will have a Kindle app to read books and it integrates with everything in your blackberry phone without syncing.
E-Freebies – 4 Virtual World Sites
- Action All Stars
- Bin Weevils
- Dino Kids
So, What Do You Know?