Episode 34 Fri, Nov. 12, 2010
- Episode Length: 11 minutes, 36 seconds
- Previous episode – Mobile Learning Explored
Feature of the Week – Study shows increase in Student Engagement using Twitter
- Classrooms that introduced Twitter for homework assignment had greater participation from students than those who used traditional methods.
Watch and Learn – The Saturn School
- One of the first schools that used innovative approaches to technology
- Made use of local businesses and organizations to educate students
- Used technology to prepare students for the future.
New in the News – Kids don’t want toys for Christmas, instead they want iPads
- Both boys and girls want electronic gadgets for this season.
- The top 10 items for this christmas seasons include Flip Cams and Kinect for Xbox.
- The iPhone, iPod Touch, and the iPad were the top 3.
E-Freebies – 4 Free Sites for Creating Comics
- Create Your Own Comic
So, What Do You Know?