Episode 39 – Fri., Dec. 17, 2010
- It’s an organization that helps teens with causes they care about
- This is the generation of “doers” so this provides an avenue for young adults to make a difference in the community they live
- They have 3 rules: No money, no car, no adults!
- Gisele Bündchen has teamed up with AOL Video to produce a web cartoon series of 26 episodes that includes lessons in environmental issues and self esteem for young girls.
- Supermodels during the day, the girls use their superpowers to stop villains from destroying the environment and participate in eco-friendly hobbies.
- Website that goes along with it full of eco-friendly tips, ideas and information.
- Inspire young girls to make a change in the environment
New in the News – Video recording Teachers
- Bill Gates has donated $335 million to oversee teacher performance in some of the biggest school systems in the country.
- Kerri’s Christmas Page
- Kaboose Christmas
- Christmas Crafts Projects
- Microsoft Word Christmas Cards
So, What Do You Know?
e-Learning Today TV – View in iTunes