- Have children set up their own blogs and write online during independent reading/writing workshops.
- Make you own music videos and post them on YouTube.
- Go online each day to check out the “Quote of the Day,” for inspiration, the “Word of the Day” to enhance vocabulary skills, or even the “Joke of the Day” to end the day with a smile.
- Find an online classroom from another city or country to become pen pals with and communicate through the use of blogs or emails.
- Incorporate online news media into your discussions on current events.
photo by LindaH