Episode 48 – 2.25.2011
- Viral video campaigns are a great way to quickly spread a message.
- Coca-Cola has just released the sequel to a video, the Happiness Truck!
- The Happiness Truck video shows a Coca-Cola truck going through the streets of Brazil and delivering “happiness” to its people with different items that come out of the truck. The basis of the video is making people feel good, something that we can not do enough of!
- There have been around 40 different inspirations from the original video. The video represents the brand well, using unexpected moments of joy and happiness to produce a good feeling.
- It can show kids that random act of kindness that take a short amount of time can make a bigger impact on someone else’s life.
TogetherVille Now Part of Disney
Quiz Makers for Teachers
- Zoho Challenge
Texting in Class, Your Brain on Google
e-Learning Today TV – View in iTunes