Episode 45 – 2.4.2011
Google Art Project
- Takes you on interior tours of seventeen different world famous art museums! They include some of the most acclaimed and respected ones.
- You can select a museum from the homepage and start the tour. The view is similar to that of the Google Maps Streetview. You can double click to zoom into different locations. You can view the artwork in high resolution. You can even open a floor plan and navigate to different parts of the museum.
- You can search for more information on a specific artist or look into a certain painting in more detail. Museums even have audio tours and Youtube videos that they have produced available on their page.
- You can add pieces to your collection using a Google account.
iPad Algebra Class
- 8th grade students in a San Francisco high school will remember this year’s algebra class carrying the iPad from and to school.
- This is a year pilot to test how students will do using the device instead of books.
4 Health Sites for Kids
- Get in the Glass
- Cool Food Kidz
- Nourish Interactive
3D Camera Tablet
- Shoots 3D & HD videos, comes with the 3D glasses as well.
G-Slate from LG Electronics and offered by T-Mobile.
e-Learning Today TV – View in iTunes